Dr. Jaskanwal “Sonny” Bisla
Dr. Jaskanwal “Sonny” Bisla is a cardiac electrophysiologist, triple board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Bisla specializes in the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias including atrial fibrillation, supraventricular tachycardias, and ventricular arrhythmias. He is well versed in both cryoablation and radiofrequency ablation. He specializes in device implantation, including pacemakers, defibrillators and cardiac resynchronization devices.
Dr. Bisla believes in patient centered care. He respects his patients as partners in maintaining their health.
Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his family, reading, cooking and University of Arizona sports.
- Undergraduate: University of Arizona
- Medical School: University of Arizona
- Internal Medicine Residency: University of Arizona Medical Center
- Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship: Stanford University
- Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship: University of Arizona
- Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Electrophysiological Study
- Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
- Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Lead Extraction
- Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
Always check with your healthcare provider for the most up-to-date information
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
Dr. Bisla has authored and/or co-authored a number of studies published in peer-reviewed journals and continues active membership in American College of Cardiology and Heart Rhythm Society